Httpapi to get yellowpages data

   Hello to everyone,

   Here are my question before start programming, trying to rich my goal:

   Can I query yellowpages by httpapi and retrieve the data
   (Name/company, address, location, telephone, fax) and
   put them into a database.

   Thank you to everyone giving me the answer. I would even be very happy
   if someone want to collaborate in this proget.

   Best Regards

   Alessandro

   5 GB di spazio, filtro anti spam e interfaccia personalizzabile GRATIS
   per te! [1]Windows Live Hotmail