RE: New to http questions

Well, Thanks to all, my webservice is working.  I do have some other questions, though.

1. In the Incoming proc,  what is the purpose of calling the proc 'atof' ? I am working on the response from the web service, which is a pass/fail value.

2. Not only is the web service passing a flag, but also a description. I notice that when I get name = 'anyType' I get two of them. The first comes as the flag and then the next instance of 'anyType', the description. They don't come as value(PSuccess), but value(P) and then value(Success).

Thanks,
Walker Powell
Pacer International