From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
terriewderoller@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:05 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI - not receiving data back from WebServices

Hi, I've had a request to retrieve shipping/routing info from our
WebServices via the AS400. We want to give our users and customers the
ability to retrieve the most current ETA of deliveries.  I have gotten the
WSDL from the web service provider and have used it to create my soap call
without any problems.  All is find with the SOAP ... I use a tool to create
and test the call to the WebServices and Ive always receive data back. From
this end everything is working fine. But back on the AS/400 it's not quite
so successful; My problem is two things: one: not getting anything back on
the AS/400 with no indication of an error anywhere; two: I'd like to
retrieve three bits of the route information and this information is not
part of the parameters in the post action.  The route contains an array of
stops (this is what I'm after).  This technology is all new to me and I'm
not sure I understand this from the AS400 side.  With my windows tool - I
have no problem executing the WebS!
 ervices
 call - this tool consumes the contents and displays the xml data (tags and
all).  If I could at least get this much to happen on the AS/400 I'd be
happy.... Any help and thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards,
Terrie