HTTPAPI - not receiving data back from WebServices

   Hi, I've had a request to retrieve shipping/routing info from our
   WebServices via the AS400. We want to give our users and customers the
   ability to retrieve the most current ETA of deliveries.  I have gotten
   the WSDL from the web service provider and have used it to create my
   soap call without any problems.  All is find with the SOAP ... I use a
   tool to create and test the call to the WebServices and Ive always
   receive data back. From this end everything is working fine. But back
   on the AS/400 it's not quite so successful; My problem is two things:
   one: not getting anything back on the AS/400 with no indication of an
   error anywhere; two: I'd like to retrieve three bits of the route
   information and this information is not part of the parameters in the
   post action.  The route contains an array of stops (this is what I'm
   after). & nbsp;This technology is all new to me and I'm not sure I
   understand this from the AS400 side.  With my windows tool - I have no
   problem executing the WebServices call - this tool consumes the
   contents and displays the xml data (tags and all).  If I could at
   least get this much to happen on the AS/400 I'd be happy.... Any help
   and thoughts would be appreciated.

   Regards,

   Terrie