Re: HTTP API Compiling under V4R5M0

Porterfield, Sean wrote:

> Hmm.  I didn't see that when I looked, but it's also very difficult
> to find documentation for the older releases.

Here's the reference to that API in the V4R3 API manual:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/QB3AM402/11.17?DT=19980903152644

Here's the V4R2 version of the same manual.  You'll note that the other
generic terminal APIs are there, but not the "is a terminal" API:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/DOCNUM/SC41-5875-01/CCONTENTS?

Here's the latest (V5R4) version:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/apis/isatrml.htm

The V5R4 version says (at the bottom of the page):
"API introduced: V4R3"

It would seem reasonable that this API was added to V4R2 via a PTF, but
wasn't ready in time to make the documentation.  Unfortunately, I can't
search the PTF database to verify that (since V4R2 appears to be long
gone from the PTF database)

> My guess would be QSHELL.  I have 5769SS1 option 30 installed.  I had
> hoped to find documentation, but I could not. -- Sean Porterfield

I can't find any documentation that links this API to QShell, but maybe.
  It's listed in the manuals along with all of the other Unix-type APIs,
and none of those seem to require a particular licpgm.