Re: Consuming a web service -

The XML parser itself doesn't strip out these characters, but HTTPAPI
does...  it does this with the intention of making it "easier", since
most RPG applications want to ignore these characters in a response.

To solve this problem, I've created a new beta version of HTTPAPI.  In
this new beta, you can call the following procedure (before parsing the
XML):

        HTTP_XmlStripCRLF(*OFF);

This will disable the stripping of CRLF characters.  Please test this
new beta version.  You can get it from:

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta