Re: Calling webservices from ISeries v5r3 Cobol Program

Unfortunately, this message is not very specific.  It means "an error
occurred on the server" -- which could be just about anything.

If you look at the debug log, there may be additional information that
would be helpful in determining what the error is.

Assuming that the HTTP server is working okay for other people, it
probably means that you sent data that the server didn't understand, and
therefore it failed.  So check the debug log for HTTPAPI to see if the
server sent you any additional information.

If there's no additional information, then the next place to look is in
the log of the HTTP server you connected to.  (Which may require you to
contact whomever runs that server for help)