Re: Digital Certificate imported from IE

You should be able to select the following in IE:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Certificates

from that page, there will be a bunch of tabs full of certificates.
Find the one you want, highlight it, and click "export".

You'll want the result in a Base64 encoded DER format.

Then import that certificate into the digital certificate manager.  You
may also need a private key file, depending on the type of certificate
and what it's used for.