Re: GsKit SSL

Hi Bob,

> Now I'm getting the error "Server did not recognize the value of HTTP
> Header SOAPAction:https://www.mybusinesspartner.net/ReportWeb/Report.";
>
> I believe this means that I am passing a SoapAction parameter in the
> request that does not match what the service is expecting.  Is that
> right?

  would be a problem.That'd be my guess, though I also notice that you
don't have a space betweenn "SOAPAction:" and "https:".  I don't know if
it's actually being sent that way, or if that's just want the error
message says, but... if it's being sent that way (you can tell from the
debug file) it might be the problem.

If the space is actually being sent, then that's not the problem, and
the problem is probably as you said -- the server doesn't expect the
string that you're sending.  You'll have to find out what it's expecting.