Re: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

Hi Sean,

> I used "DIR /S /B > ftp.txt" to get a list of files then used
> search/replace in vim to turn them into "put" commands

That was a good idea...  but I'd like to fix the upload.bat file so that
it's not needed.   Does the new version of UPLOAD.BAT work okay on V4R2?

Also, since you mentioned needing to manually key in all of the member
types, I changed the code in UPLOAD.BAT to do that automatically (it
just runs CHGPFM via the QUOTE RCMD interface).

I also fixed the *SRCSTMT and %CHECK issues that you reported.  (I used
the CHECK op-code instead of the BIF, that should be available in V4R2)

Can you please download the latest beta, and let me know if the
UPLOAD.BAT file works?  And if you still can't get it to compile, can
you tell me where it's breaking? Thanks.