Re: call stack entry not found CPF2479

Hi Stephane,

> I have downloaded the new version. The installation fails.
> An error occurred during translation.
> Historique des incidents mis à jour.
> File d'attente en sortie QSCAPAROQ de QSC3431962 existe déjà.

This is a bug in the RPG compiler.  Take a look at APAR SE06991 on IBM's
site (here's a link):
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas22a4618009b74a50886256c00003d0fce

This APAR points to PTF SI06341, which was released in April of last
year.  It was part of CUM package 3007 (C3007510).  You may want to
update the PTFs on your machine!