RE: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

> From: Scott Klement

> Okay... I'm not sure why you're receiving these errors.  It
> sounds like the 'namefmt' is wrong

I just wrote it off as a V4R2 issue.  I verified the namefmt manually, even trying both.

> I'm sorry that you had to type them all manually -- that's
> too much work for me!

That would have been too much work for me too (though I did have to set the member type for each one after the upload.)  I used "DIR /S /B > ftp.txt" to get a list of files then used search/replace in vim to turn them into "put" commands that would work for me.

> Please try downloading the beta again, and let me know how
> the new one works!

RNS9309 received by INSTALL at 22600. (C D I R)

While compiling ENCODERR4:

33 H NOMAIN OPTION(*SRCSTMT)
==>                aaaaaaaab

I changed that to:

  /if defined(HAVE_SRCSTMT_NODEBUGIO)
 H OPTION(*SRCSTMT: *NOSHOWCPY)
  /endif
 H NOMAIN

I had to do the same on CCSIDR4.

The next error comes on the %CHECK in HEADERR4, *RNF0604 20 a      058300  The token is not valid; token is ignored.

I might get back to this later on today; I can't spend any more time on it right now (the paying job demands my attention!)
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.