Re: call stack entry not found CPF2479

Hello Stephane,

Can you please try one of the following copies of HTTPAPI? (They're the
same software, just packaged 3 different ways)

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

Follow the same instructions for these as the instructions on my main
HTTPAPI page (http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi)

Please let me know if the above copies work better on V5R1.

I'm sending this to the mailing list as well, in case anyone else would
like to help.