Re: Re: RC = -1, yet URL Successfully Contacted

Dear Scott,
dear Wayne,

I think I have the same problem, I also get an ECONNRESET.

After analyzing the TCP-Dump of the communication with the HTTP-Server, I could see that the HTTP-Server is closing the connection immediately after sending all information with a RST (in my opinion not correctly), and that's the reason why the recv()-function reports the failure code CPF3426 and discards the received data.

I also discussed this problem with the IBM Support Team and they mean that the recv()-function is working correctly, but the HTTP-Server must close the connection according to the TCP standards.

Know I hope that the other side re engineered there Server.

Joe