Re: RC = -1, yet URL Successfully Contacted

   Scott...

        Thanks for taking a shot at this one.  Unfortunately, either 1) I
   have not communicated my problem sufficiently to you, or 2) your
   proposed solution didn't fix it.  I did incorporate the code changes
   per your email, but my results are still the same.  I have been able
   to debug the entire process, and have found the place where I think
   the "smoking gun" is laying.  The RespProc procedure (highlighted in
   RED below) causes a return code of -1.  I must admit that this whole
   process is more than a little beyond my comprehension level, and I'm
   having a tough time figuring out just what's wrong, or why.

         * If we received the go-ahead, send the
   document

        c                   if        wwFinRC =
   100

        c                   eval      rc = SendProc(
   peComm
        c                                          :
   pePostData
        c                                          :
   pePostDataLen
        c                                          :
   peTimeout
        c                                          :
   pePostProc
        c                                          : pePostFD
   )
        c                   if        rc <
   1
        c                   return
   rc
   endif

        c                   eval      rc = comm_BlockWrite(
   peComm
        c                                                 :
   %addr(wwCRLF)
        c                                                 :
   %size(wwCRLF)
        c                                                 : peTimeout
   )
        c                   if        rc <
   1

        c                   return
   rc
   endif

         c                        eval     rc = RespProc(peComm:
   wwRespChain:
         c                                     %size(wwRespChain):
   peTimeout: *OFF)
        c                   if        rc <
   1
        c                   return
   rc
   endif

   The debug operation revealed the following:

    EVAL
   wwRespChain
    WWRESPCHAIN
   =

   ....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
         1   '"HTTP/1.1 100 ContinueServer: Microsoft-IIS/5.0Date: Th'
        61   'u, 23 Aug 2007 19:31:38 GMT                             '
       121   '
   '

   If you've got any more thoughts/ideas, please send 'em on.  You have
   been an invaluable resource so far.

   Thanks...

   Wayne