call stack entry not found - CPF2479

   I have installed the LIBHTTP library and I want test examples.

   When I call example15 or example18 or example19, the program doesn't
   work and display the following message.  "call stack entry not found"

   id message CPF2479.

   I find the error occurs on line 807 of the HTTPXMLR4 member.

   "XML_Parse( wkParser: %addr(peData): peLength: done )"

   If I delete the test line 807, 808 and 812 the examples run without
   errors.

   Then I've defined the variable Wk_XMLParseResult and I've substituted
   the 807 808 and 812 lines with the following line.

   "Wk_XMLParseResult = XML_Parse( wkParser: %addr(peData): peLength:
   done )"

   The same message appears. "call stack entry not found"

   The XML_Parse function doesn't work fine on my system.

   My iseries run with V5R1 OS.

   I've not compiled C program but just I`ve downloaded the EXPAT program
   on the website. Is it the reason ?

   Another thing: I try to change CCSID of my job, and I can't choose the
   CCSID 1208.  Maybe my system can't converted in UTF-8 and XML_Parse
   don't work fine ?

   Thank for your answers.

   Best regards

   Stéphane Bouquerod.