From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:37 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Need Help with calling a .net web service

Hi Bob,

I can't help you with the XML Toolkit, as I've never used it.

As far as HTTPAPI, you'll want to look at the EXAMPLE members that are
included with it.  EXAMPLE18 & EXAMPLE19 call web services.

I give a talk on using HTTPAPI for web services at user group meetings
and conferences.  If you like, you can download the handout for that
talk (which hopefully is pretty easy to understand without listening to
me) you'll find it here:
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/

At the end of the handout are links to articles on the subject which
might prove interesting.