From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob J. Feldman
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:17 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need Help with calling a .net web service

HELP !!!

I am an "old style" RPG programmer.  We are attempting to call some web
services from our legacy system, but are not having much success. We have
installed the XML toolkit and have been searching the web for information on
how to call web services from RPG. We have also talked to IBM software
support but they don't seem to know much either.

We found the LIBHTTP and downloaded it.  This seems like it might work for
us, but we are not sure what to do with it.

If anyone can help us or point us in the right direction we would be very
thankful.

Bob Feldman