Re: HTTPAPI

Scott,

I have some customers still running V4R2M0 and up. I am happy to test
HTTPAPI and all that comes with it. I can show you compiler listings from
V4R2 and V4R4.
I want to use HTTPAPI because Bradley is way to expensive, so I have to do
it myself.
I do not need all posibilities, just send and receive HTTP.

The first problems that I came accross
%char
for/endfor

Cheers,