From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter
Snijders
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 5:40 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI

Guys,

I just started working on HTTPAPI cause I have some work that I like to
do with is. I downloaded the saved file and transferred it using 2 other
systems to a V4R2M0 machine.
I used the installation script but compiling one of the programs I have
terminal errors, like:

 5769RG1 V4R2M0  980228 RN        IBM ILE RPG
LIBHTTP/HTTPAPIR4
                          M e s s a g e   S u m m a r y

 Msg id  Sv Number Message text

*RNF5409 00     18 The prototyped call returns a value which is lost
when CALLP
                   is used.

*RNF7031 00    196 The name or indicator is not referenced.

*RNF0386 30      1 The parameter for %CHAR is not valid.

*RNF0704 30      1 The condition name is not valid. The directive is
ignored.
*RNF5014 30      1 Operation entry is not valid; specification is
ignored.
*RNF5141 30      1 ENDyy is specified without associated structured
operation.
                   ENDyy specification is ignored

*RNF5232 30      1 LEAVE and ITER operations are only allowed in DO,
DOWxx, or
                   DOUxx loops; specification is ignored.

       * * * * *   E N D   O F   M E S S A G E   S U M M A R Y   * * * *
*

I cannot find a solution. Any of you ?

Thanks,
Peter Snijders