RE: Example18

My bad, correct it's the DNS resolver.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 4:06 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Example18

Hello,

> I have the same problem, but I replaced the URL (www.webservicex.net)
> with the actual IP address (209.162.186.60). I believe this due to the
> SMTP server not being configured on the 400.

Do you mean the DNS resolver?   (I can't see what this has to do with
SMTP -- SMTP is e-mail.)

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.