From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto
Tempesti
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:15 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Example18

Hi Scott,
I just try to compile "example18" of LIBHHTP library, it compile but I
get
a problem when I run it.

This is what I run from the command line:       CALL EXAMPLE18
PARM('USD'
'JPY' 12.00)
This is what I get back:                        XML parse failed at line

1, col 0: no element found

What's wrong ?

Thank you in advance
The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.