Re: Example18

   Ignore my previous post regarding quote marks.

   "Roberto Tempesti" <roberto.tempesti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   07/23/2007 10:56 AM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Example18

   Hi Scott,
   I just try to compile "example18" of LIBHHTP library, it compile but I
   get
   a problem when I run it.
   This is what I run from the command line:       CALL EXAMPLE18
   PARM('USD'
   'JPY' 12.00)
   This is what I get back:                        XML parse failed at
   line
   1, col 0: no element found
   What's wrong ?
   Thank you in
   advance---------------------------------------------------------------
   --------
   -
   are addressed. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive
   for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this
   email or any information contained in this email. If you have received
   this email in error, please advise the sender by replying to this
   email, and delete this email immediately. Please note that any views
   or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
   do not necessarily represent those of Western Dental Services, Inc.
   Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
   the presence of viruses. Western Dental Services, Inc. accepts no
   liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
   email.