Re: remote host refuses connection

   I will talk to the network guys and see about this.
   On another issue, should the sock_tutorial.pdf(EXAMPLE1) from your
   site be empty (size - 0 kB)?
   Thanks.

   Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   07/20/2007 10:51 AM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: remote host refuses connection

   It's working for me.
   Do you have a firewall?   Or a reverse-NAT that redirects all
   connections to a different site?   Or a proxy?
   MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
   > I tried again this morning with the same error.  Could someone else
   > try this and let me know if the site is up?
   > Do I need some other config changes in my TCP on the System i?  I
   can
   > ping the www.webserviceX.NETsite from my System i..
   -
   are addressed. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive
   for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this
   email or any information contained in this email. If you have received
   this email in error, please advise the sender by replying to this
   email, and delete this email immediately. Please note that any views
   or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
   do not necessarily represent those of Western Dental Services, Inc.
   Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
   the presence of viruses. Western Dental Services, Inc. accepts no
   liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
   email.