From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Scott Klement
Sent: Thu 19/07/2007 11:52 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: remote host refuses connection

> Example1 works great.
> Example 18 & 19 error with the following:  connect():  A remote host
> refused an attempted connect operation.

Did you try again later?  The message, above, means that there wasn't
any program running on the port you connected to.   Usually an
indication that the web site is down.

Official Sponsors of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy - Bringing Colour to the Beautiful Game
www.johnstones-paints.co.uk/johnstonespainttrophy

SigmaKalon UK Limited, registered in England (number 00436135), with its registered office at Huddersfield Road, Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire, WF17 9XA.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This Email may contain information that is privileged,confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  It must not be used by, or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other than the addressee(s).  If you have received this Email in error please notify our systems administrator on +44 (0)1924 354827 and delete the Email.

WARNING
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. Please carry out such virus and other checks as you consider appropriate. No responsibility is accepted by SigmaKalon UK Limited in this regard.
The contents of this e-mail may not necessarily represent the views or policies of SigmaKalon UK Limited.
No contracts may be concluded on behalf of SigmaKalon UK Limited by means of email communication.
SigmaKalon UK Limited may monitor the content of e-mails, as appropriate, to ensure its policies and procedures are being upheld by its employees.