Problems with FTPAPI between two iSeries'

   All,

   I've used FTPAPI a few times to send files from the iSeries to a
   non-iSeries server with no problems.  (Thanks Scott!)

   However, now I'm trying to pull back a file from one iSeries to
   another, directly to and from the PF with the data.

   The files are simple, 3 fields, all character, only 13 bytes total.

   I confirmed that both files has the same format.

   But I only get two records in the destination file when there are 560
   in the source file.

   I've tried ASCII mode and even binary since I've been able to use the
   FTP client built into OS/400 to transfer data between to matching
   physicals in binary mode.

   Interestingly enough, the two records I get are different, depending
   on rather ASCII or BIN is used.

   The first record is the same and looks good, but the second record is
   different.  I'm not sure but I think the 2nd record I get in the
   destination file is corrupted and doesn't match anything from the
   source.

   Any thoughts?

   Thanks!

   Charles Wilt

   Software Engineer

   CINTAS Corporation - IT 92B

   513.701.1307

   [1]wiltc@xxxxxxxxxx

   This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be
   confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are
   not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not
   authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this
   communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is
   prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message
   immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
   After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any
   attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting
   this error is appreciated.