RE: Outgoing Port

   Does your local PC have any proxy settings setup on it? That may
   account for being able to access from the PC and not the iSeries? Just
   an idea,

   "Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   07/13/2007 02:26 PM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   "'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   RE: Outgoing Port

   Yeah,  I cannot get a response with an IP address or a
   www.whatever.com.   I
   can ping any system on their VPN from the iSeries, and there are a lot
   of
   other iSeries on the VPN in other cities even, but nothing that is not
   on
   the VPN.
   If I am on a workstation (PC) inside the VPN, I can browse to any web
   page,
   ftp to any site in the world, etc.., but I cannot get to anything from
   an
   iSeries session on the same VPN as that workstation.