RE: Fetching XML for exchange rates into HTTPAPI/EXAMPLE18

 >> So let me rephrase my question. Is there any way I can pull the exchange
rates from the XML generated by
http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/rates/exchange-look.html

Mo - I'm confused.  If you take the option to request the data in XML format
from the site you reference, XML is what you get back - and you should be
able to parse the document either with RPG's XML-INTO (V5R4+) or Scott's
Expat port.

If you have to have the data in the exact same format as the service you are
currently using (I don't know why you would have to do that but ...) then
you will need to use an XSLT transform to convert the XML from the Bank of
Canada site to the format you are currently using.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com