Re: Fetching XML for exchange rates into HTTPAPI/EXAMPLE18

   Hi Scott,

   First, I apologize for any inconvenience/misinterpretation caused by
   my email. HTTPAPI is great and works, as it is suppose to work. Since
   WebserviceX.net is itself not a financial website, I was wondering if
   the actual source was different and if I could pull data from any
   other financial website e.g Forex.com or BankofCanada.com. I did
   modify LIBHTTP/EXAMPLE18 but the XML parser gave me an error with no
   further help.

   My concern was (and still is) not only to pull data, but also to pull
   data which is in synch with some generally used financial website e.g
   Forex.com or wsj.com etc.

   So let me rephrase my question. Is there any way I can pull the
   exchange rates from the XML generated by

    [1]http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/rates/exchange-look.html

   even if the website does not provide webservices?

   I will try Mike Krebs suggestion and if it works, I will post it.

   And one more thing I must say here.

   I think your wife will disagree with you. It would have been fault of
   chicken. Consider following scenario;

   Weeks before marriage: (Husband to wife): When you cook the chicken,
   it is the most delicious, drool-inducing dish Ive ever eaten.

   Right after marriage: When you cook the chicken, Betty Crocker makes
   the money.

   Years after marriage: Do you know how to cook chicken? Even the
   chicken sneers at your cooking. Put this in the garbage.

   Honey! It is not my fault. The chicken converted into something that
   tastes like meatloafits meatloaf.

   Whatever.I cannot eat bricks.

   Thanks.

   Mo

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     You won't tell her, will you?
     Pejsa, Mark wrote:
     > Did you just state on an email list that it is your wife's fault?
     >
     > Uh oh -- better watch out now!
     >
     > Mark Pejsa

   Shape Yahoo! in your own image. [2]Join our Network Research Panel
   today!