LIBHTTP and the library list

   We are using LIBHTTP and have copied the HTTPAPIR4 service program to
   our production library so we don't have to put LIBHTTP on all the
   systems we support.  However, when a program executes that uses
   HTTPAPIR4, we get a "Cannot resolve to object LIBHTTP" error.  The
   problem seems to be that the modules in the service program have
   LIBHTTP as their library.

   My question is, is there a way to get the service program to use the
   library list?  IBM has been of no help on this.

   Thanks,

   Cliff Brown

   BROWNtech, inc

   (508) 543-0211