How to resolve 505 HTTP Version Not Supported?

   I'm a Unix programmer and I have a JBoss server that is supposed to
   service HTTP requests from an iSeries AS/400 machine.

   They are using HTTPAPI to send the requests.

   The request contains a header field "Expect: 100-Continue"

   They get a response like "505 HTTP Version Not Supported"

   Is there any setting for HTTPAPI that can resolve this error?

   I don't think there is anything wrong with my web server.

   Thanks!