RE: IP address question

Brian Eckenrod wrote:

>Here are some things you can try...

Thanks for the ideas, Brian. I forwarded the info you gave me on to our
security officer, and we're now able to insure the IP making the request
is what we needed.

After setting the IP and passing the right certificate by calling
http_init() (as per EXAMPLE3) with the correct APP_ID, I'm now
successfully sending an XML file that resides in the IFS to a server via
POST in SSL. Hey, I'm getting a response, even! Now on to parsing that
response...

Thanks everyone for your help---and a HUGE thanks to Scott for HTTPAPI,
and all the effort that he puts into it and this mailing list.

Kim Gibson, FLMI
Web Designer & Programmer/Analyst
United Heritage Life Insurance Company
208.475.0942 or 800.657.6351, ext. 2242