Re: IP address question

Hi Michael,

High-volume servers often have more than one IP address.  So while you
might look up an IP address using PING or NSLOOKUP for a domain name, it
might be a different address than the one that HTTPAPI used 5 minutes
ago. ( I don't know if this is an issue for Kim or not, just wanted to
point out the potential discrepancy. )

It really depends on what she's using this information for -- which we
won't know until she responds and tells us.

Maybe I should have HTTPAPI log the IP addresses used in the debug
log... then you could always go back and see what they were.  Though,
I'm still unsure what this would be useful for.