Re: IP address question

Do you mean the IP address of the destination HTTP server?  Or the IP
address of the local interface that the request is going out on?

Because HTTP servers often use a feature called "virtual hosting", you
should avoid making an HTTP request by IP address if you can.  Instead,
you should always use a domain name.

Why do you want to know this?  What are you trying to accomplish?