Re: http_url_post_stmf Not Posting

   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/12/2007 11:12:05 AM:
   > You could then try to run an HTTP_url_get() on that location.
   >
   > I wouldn't keep doing this in a "forever" loop, however.  The
   likelihood
   > of an infinite loop is too high.  Instead, I'd let it redirect you 5
   or
   > 10 times, and if it still isn't giving you the destination page,
   then
   > spit out an error for the user.
   Thanks Scott.  I tried the HTTP_url_get() a bunch of times.
   Ultimately, it came out OK but still didn't post the file.

   > The fact that it references an error with an ErrorDocument is highly
   > suspect.  My guess is that it doesn't like the way you're sending
   some
   > input to the page.  So, it's trying to re-direct you to an
   ErrorDocument
   > (a page that explains an error).  Since that ErrorDocument isn't
   found,
   > you get redirected...

   That makes sense.  I did compare the mime-encoded file with older
   versions but nothing looked suspicious.  I don't get a lot of
   opportunity to try to figure it out.  The file is our direct-deposit
   payroll information and the payroll clerk is usually in a hurry to get
   it sent so she can get on with her other duties.  I had to send it
   with Internet Explorer again this week but I'll take a closer look at
   the file itself to see if anything jumps out.
   Thanks again.
   Dave Parnin
   --
   Nishikawa Standard Company