What's Going On Here???

   For years we've been using HTTPAPI to post a MIME-encoded file from
   System/I to our bank over a secure connection.  A few weeks ago it
   stopped working.  At first I didn't think much about it and just
   uploaded it from Internet Explorerer because the lady in our
   accounting department needed to get it done ASAP.  When it happened
   the next week I didn't see any errors.  There was nothing in the log
   file either.  It took me awhile to confirm with our network people to
   get confirmation that our outgoing connection wasn't being blocked.
   Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of HTTPAPI and installed it.
    When it failed again today there were messages in the log file:
   When I trace the program it gets connected OK with our digital
   certificate, goes through some 302 redirection stuff generating the
   following in the log file:
    ************Beginning of data**************

   <HTML><P>

   WARNING!  You have accessed a private computer system.  Unauthorized
   access, use, connection,
   or entry is not permitted and constitutes a crime punishable by law.
   We reserve the right to
   fully pursue criminal and civil legal penalties.  All individuals
   using this computer network
   system with or without proper authority are subject to having all
   their activities monitored
   and recorded.  Anyone using this system expressly consents to this
   monitoring.  Any evidence
   of suspected criminal activity revealed by such monitoring may be
   provided to law enforcement
   officials. (STSE 3.0.5)

   </P></HTML>

   Virtual user nkausrf1 logged in.

    ************End of Data********************

   Then we do a RC = http_url_post_stmf(%trimr(url): tempFile: IFSFILE:
   120: HTTP_USERAGENT: ContentType);
   After the statement RC equals 302, we get the following in the log
   file, and our file isn't uploaded.
    ************Beginning of data**************

   <HTML><HEAD>

   <TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>

   </HEAD><BODY>

   <H1>Found</H1>

   The document has moved <A
   HREF="https://redxfer.wellsfargo.com/?T";>here</A>.<P>
   <P>Additionally, a 302 Found

   error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle
   the request.
   </BODY></HTML>

   Any ideas?  Do I need to process the 302's like I did when we initial
   connected?  I could understand if it accepted the file then redirected
   us to another screen but nothing.  When doing this with Internet
   Explorer it accepts the file every time.
   Dave Parnin
   --
   Nishikawa Standard Company
   Topeka, IN  46571