determine existance of a remote library

   We have a utility that uses the FTPAPI to pass libraries between
   System i's.
   If the user chooses to do a get we are currently using FTP_List to
   check for the existance of the library on the remote server.  Here's
   the code:
   IfsFileName = '/QSYS.LIB/' + %TRIM(LibName) + '.LIB';
   rtnCode = FTP_List(Session:IfsFileName:1:%ADDR(rtnFile):rtnCount);
   IF rtnCode = -1 OR rtnCount = 0;
     MsgText = 'The library ' + %TRIM(LibName)
                + ' does not exist on the remote system.';
     AnyErr = YES;
     EXSR Exit;
   ENDIF;
   We recently discovered that a library with out any files (i.e.
   programs only) will show as an empty list and be considered not there.
   Is there a better way to check for the existance of a library on a
   remote server?  Perhaps FTP_Chdir?
   Brian J. Garland
   Vermont Information Processing, Inc.
   brian@xxxxxxxxxx