Re: Debug: http 1.19 for http_url_post_stmf

Hi Linda,

Yeah, this appears to be a problem with the way content-length is
calculated when posting via the sendraw() subprocedure.  This worked in
the original beta test version of HTTPAPI 1.18, but was broken in
HTTPAPI 1.18pre5 -- a fix for another problem caused this to break!!

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding a good way to get people
to test HTTPAPI before making it into a "release".  About 95% of people
who use HTTPAPI won't try it until it becomes a full release -- since
they don't help beta test it, the release ends up being almost as buggy
as the beta versions....  this is a good example of the problem.

I've put a new version (1.20) on my web site that should fix your
problem.  Try it and let me know how well it works.