Re: HTTPAPI Example1

Hello,

You have the correct IP address.  (69.128.116.164)  I can assure you
that this page does NOT require a user-id and password.

My guess is that your company is employing a firewall or similar device
that is requiring this user-id and password, perhaps to ensure that only
authorized people can use the web within your organization.