HTTPAPI Example1

   Example1 : "The simplest thing that HTTPAPI can do is download a file
   from a web server."
   But all I get from Example1 is this message:
   MSG = 'This page requires a user-id & password             '

   When I use the gethostbyname procedure to get the IP address of
   www.scottklement.com, I get 'IP = 69.128.116.164' where it is stated
   in this list somewhere that it should be 206.55.70.27
   Can anyone point me in the right direction to make this Example1 run
   properly?
   Thanks in advance for any kind of support
   Wim

   The debug file:

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.17 released 2006-09-23
   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   http_url_get(): entered
   http_persist_open(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   http_persist_get(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   do_get(): entered
   GET /rpg/socktut/tutorial.pdf HTTP/1.1
   Host: www.scottklement.com
   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized
   recvdoc parms: identity 173
   interpret_auth(): entered
   SetError() #36: This page requires a user-id & password
   http_close(): entered