Re: Server authentication

   Hello Scott,

   We are running V5R4 and I believe we are current on PTF's. However,
   the HTTPAPI version is about a year old (1.11?). Is the 'ignore'
   option recently added?

   Wilbert

   On 5/23/07, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hello Wilbert,
     >    Still, to prevent problems in the future it would still be
     nice if we
     >    would not have to check the certificates at all. These things
     expire
     >    regularly and therefore need maintenance.
     Actually, HTTPAPI should automatically ignore "certificate expired"
     and
     "trusted root" errors.
     Make sure you're running HTTPAPI version 1.18 or later.  Also make
     sure
     you're running i5/OS V5R3, or that you've installed one of the PTFs
     listed in the following APAR:
     [2]http://tinyurl.com/8hykw