Re: Server authentication

   Hello Ian,

   Thanks for the info. We have both certificates in the DCM.

   Meanwhile we've gotten the right certificates from the transport
   company, and everything is working fine again. They _did_ change the
   certificates, but the change was out of sequence with the server where
   we thought to get the new certificates from.

   I have never noticed that you have to enter the certificates in the
   right sequence, bot maybe we have been lucky so far.

   Still, to prevent problems in the future it would still be nice if we
   would not have to check the certificates at all. These things expire
   regularly and therefore need maintenance.

   Regards, Wilbert