Re: Install 2 versions of HTTPAPI on the same computer ?

Scott,

It was in the COMMTCPR4 member.
(/copy LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC,ERRNO_H changed by /copy QRPGLESRC,ERRNO_H)
Now, it works fine.

Thanks for all.

Scott Klement a écrit :
Hello Franck,

According to your job log, it can't find the symbol named 'ERRNO'. (In French it says "Définition introuvable pour le symbole 'ERRNO'."

Normally this is provided by a /define and /copy at the bottom of the source member. The code that provides 'ERRNO' looks like this:

      /define ERRNO_LOAD_PROCEDURE
      /copy QRPGLESRC,ERRNO_H

It should be found at the bottom of the following source members in the QRPGLESRC file in LIBHTTP19:

  CCSIDR4, COMMSSLR4, COMMTCPR4, ENCODERR4, HEADERR4, HTTPAPIR4

For some reason (maybe you changed it? Maybe you had a bad download?) it's missing from one of these members.

Take a look at those members, and look for the /define and /copy. They should be at the very end of the member -- the last 2 lines. If not, please add them. Then, call the INSTALL program again.

Franck Peter wrote:
   Scott,
   You will find the joblog in the LIBHTTP19_install error.doc (Sorry,
   it's in french)
   And what I've done:
   RSTLIB SAVLIB(LIBHTTP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/HTTPAPI) RSTLIB(LIBHTTP19)
   CHGCURLIB CURLIB(LIBHTTP19)
   CRTCLPGM INSTALL SRCFILE(LIBHTTP19/QCLSRC)
   CALL INSTALL
       -  F8 (Http API)
       - CONFIGS1: Y/Y
       - CONFIGS4: Y/Y
       - F8 (Expat)
       - CONFIGS4: LIBHTTP19 / LIBHTTP19 / N
   and he works untill the error ...
   Thanks a lot
   Scott Klement a écrit :

Hello,

So I try to install new httpapi 1.19 ( in a different library called LIBHTTP19 but the install program fails at line 277 with CPF5D05) to make a test. CPF5D05 says "see previous messages in job log". Can you please post the previous messages from your job log? Without those, I have no idea what's wrong.

Any idea to install the new version without deleting the old one ?

This should "just work". I'd like to work with you to fix it so that it does work, but I'll need more information about the problem.