From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Franck Peter
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:03 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Install 2 versions of HTTPAPI on the same computer ?

Scott,

You will find the joblog in the LIBHTTP19_install error.doc (Sorry, it's in french)
And what I've done:
RSTLIB SAVLIB(LIBHTTP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/HTTPAPI) RSTLIB(LIBHTTP19)
CHGCURLIB CURLIB(LIBHTTP19)
CRTCLPGM INSTALL SRCFILE(LIBHTTP19/QCLSRC)
CALL INSTALL
    -  F8 (Http API)
    - CONFIGS1: Y/Y
    - CONFIGS4: Y/Y
    - F8 (Expat)
    - CONFIGS4: LIBHTTP19 / LIBHTTP19 / N
and he works untill the error ...

Thanks a lot

Scott Klement a écrit :
Hello,

So I try to install new httpapi 1.19 ( in a different library called LIBHTTP19 but the install program fails at line 277 with CPF5D05) to make a test.
CPF5D05 says "see previous messages in job log". Can you please post the previous messages from your job log? Without those, I have no idea what's wrong.

Any idea to install the new version without deleting the old one ?

This should "just work". I'd like to work with you to fix it so that it does work, but I'll need more information about the problem.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortisbank.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm

begin:vcard
fn:Franck Peter
n:Peter;Franck