Re: Post operation with Stream File

Hello Michael,

>  The process runs to a point and stops with a HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>  message and no data is posted to the site. The Debug File is listed
>  below:
[SNIP]
>    do_post(): entered
>    POST /users/Kenco/In/keith_test.txt HTTP/1.1
>    Host: norftp.nordyne.com
>    Authorization: Basic S2VuY286Tm9EYXlidXQyRGF5

That's interesting.  It states that you're using Basic authentication.
But, you're not!

a) You have a getpasswd subroutine that's intended to send a
userid/password, but it's never called (There's no EXSR for it)

b) There's no mention of the HTTP_NDAUTH error in the log.

Very strange.  There's something you're not telling us... but anyway...

You say that HTTPAPI stops on the "100 continue" message.  But, it
doesn't.  Notice the following entries from your log file:

[SNIP]
>    SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>    sendraw(): entered
>    http_close(): entered
[SNIP]

See?  Yes, it saw the 100 continue code... but it didn't stop.  It
proceeded to call the sendraw() procedure (which is the procedure that
posts the stream file).

The fact that nothing was posted is a bit curious.  makes me think that
the stream file you listed is a zero byte file.

But, wait... that's not all.  Notice that your URL does not reference a
program, but rather, it references a file name!  How could that possibly
work?  You can't run a text file!   I'm very confused.

[SNIP]
> Any direction on how to proceed with getting the stream file posted
> would be appreciated.
[SNIP]

I'll need more information in order to help you.  I'm very confused by
what you're actually doing!