Re: FTPAPI Logon User Length !!

wouter.desaedeleer@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Can't you just make the variable bigger, that contains the user?

That variable is part of FTPAPI, not just a variable in Poul's program.
 A quick glance at the source (version 2.2) shows me:

D   peUser                      32A   const

D  peUserName                   32A

c                   eval      peUserName = wwTemp

D wwTemp          S             65A

I think changing the size of peUser would require changing peUserName
also.  And if your username goes over 65 characters, changing wwTemp as
well.  I don't know if those changes would affect anything else; Scott
would know better.

HTH
--
Sean Porterfield