Re: EXAMPLE18 fails in LIBHTTP 1.17 and 1.18

Hi Scott,

That APAR explains why we're getting the strange "Call stack not found"
message, but doesn't explain why the %char(%subst()) combination doesn't
work to begin with.

I wish I had access to a V5R1 system to try this with.  I don't suppose
anyone would be willing to give me access (including enough access to
install HTTPAPI, EXPAT, and to experiment with running HTTPAPI and
changing/compiling the code, etc...)?

I'm sure I could work around the problem by using iconv(), but seems
like a lot of mucking around for something that's SUPPOSED to work in RPG...