Re: Append to File

   It sounds to me like he wants to FTP? or is confusing the way HTTPAPI
   would handle it with FTPAPI.

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   04/25/2007 12:16 PM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: Append to File

   Hello Michael,
   > Now I need to post a file to the same site and append to an existing
   > file. I searched the archive but can't find any information about
   > appending.
   I don't understand the question.  When you POST the file, you pass it
   a program on the client's site. It's THAT PROGRAM, not yours, that
   needs
   to do the append, right?   Or am I confused?