Append to File

   All,
   I have successfully connected to my Client's SSL enabled web site and
   down loaded a file using the HTTPAPI. Now I need to post a file to the
   same site and append to an existing file. I searched the archive but
   can't find any information about appending. Can someone offer
   suggestions.
   Thanks,
   Michael Fulmer
   Fulmer Company, Inc.