Re: EXAMPLE18 fails in LIBHTTP 1.17 and 1.18

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the bug report.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce that error, and I can't make enough
sense out of the job log to figure out what to try next...

The error message says something about sending a message to HTTPXMLR4,
but it's not found in the call stack.  What would be trying to send an
error message to HTTPXMLR4? Hmmm... I'm at a loss.

Can you use the debugger to nail down which statement in HTTPXMLR4
(preferably in the 1.18 beta version) is being run when this error occurs?